After a tough break-up, there is a possibility that an ex might be tempted to create a fake dating profile to check-up on you and your love life. To be one step ahead of the game, here are 5 red flags that scream fake profiles.
- Their profile pictures look edited, filtered, or they only have one headshot.
- They reach out to you and start firing questions straight off the bat.
- If it’s an ex, they’re going to start asking about your ex-partners pretty quickly and persistently.
- It feels like a one-way conversation or an interview.
- They avoid answering questions about themselves and always turn them back on you